Tuesday 22 July 2014

From a very hot Glasgow.

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great day.

For the next 12 days, my beloved city of Glasgow will be hosting the
Commonwealth Games. During this time, I'll be surfing probably be surfing
less than usual but I'll still be here every day.

If you are watching some of the road events on television, keep an eye out
for me in the crowd. I'll wave if a camera goes by!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The state of play.

We are currently sitting 8th in the league, 2.5 million behind CSN-Team 1 and
700k in front of Kore4.

To stay in the Premier League, we need to finish in 7th place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renegade of the week.

With so many things going on, I completely missed who won. Sorry guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old and new members.

We lost Betina for some reason. I asked but haven't received anything back.
We gained a new member - Jesper Sorensen. His CTP id is - jesperprofits
Those wondering where Tom is, he's on holiday. He'll be back around the 29th.

Lastly, I think a few members at the bottom have lost interest. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23rd of July

The daily challenge is Surf Skeleton
The Silver Vault and keys are at StartXchange and ?
The Gold Vault and keys are at ThumbVu and Social Ad Surf
Sub Game is being played at - Surf Skeleton, Clicking Success, Traffic R Us
and Cruisin Xchange

All links are at the Renegades Site

Have a fantastic week.

David.

No comments: