Wednesday 9 November 2016

All good things come to an end.........

Hey everyone.

It has been coming for a while and probably should have
been done sooner but the time is now....or rather, soon.

This will be Renegades last ever Season at CTP.
This will be our last fight......or surrender.

When qualification came into being, activity dropped like a
stone. We tried to compete with a lot less members surfing
but it never worked. Even with the removal of the need to
qualify in this Season - the hunger, fun, passion and fight
that we used to have, has not come back.

Time to leave while we are still relatively high in the rankings.

A dark day would be Renegades in 20th position and if we
continue, that is what will happen or worse. I see fatigue in
some surfers as well - they want to continue the good name
but there is less and less backup from the team - so a lot
more surfing for them. That is not fair on them so a little bit
of radical action needs to happen.

From feedback of members, both surfing and non-surfing.

>Some of you want a rest from it all, not just CTP.
>Some want to break from constant surfing and do those
other things they were planning to do or learn.
>Some want to surf where they want and not have to surf
for points at sites that hold no value for them.
>Some see the CTP site and exchanges as neglected.
A few other things but I can't post them in public. lol

So, we have a final fight if you want it. I am up for it and I
know quite a few others will be as well(see further down).

It would be nice if everyone that is up for a final fight, gets
in touch and says - I'm up for it!!!!! - but I'm not going to 
insist on it. :)

Renegades at CTP will not exist after this Season. Doesn't
mean that I am leaving the scene(I'm not) or that we can't
do something easy and fun in the future(something small
for in the New Year - might work, might not).

Ending(almost).

I'm proud of all Renegades, past and present, that made or
are making a contribution to the team. If I could shake your
hands or give you a hug, I would.

For the most part, it's been awesome. We had some great
battles and some of the most fun, were those we lost. lol

We had some dark times with health and loss but we all got
together and pulled through them. Remember that and also
remember that these people are still Renegades. Might be
under a different team name but they are your friends and
always will be.

I'll still be around so drop me messages when you need
anything or just want a chat. 

Those who go to other teams, I wish you the best in your
surfing - Rock it! 

Those who go do those things that team surfing stopped
you from doing, I applaud you - go do it.

Those who go and just have a rest - you deserve it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Fight.

I know that a number of us will go down fighting for this final
battle. We may not even reach the play-offs but we will give
it a go. I'm getting beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks in! lol

I don't know when it will be but if it is anything like last Season,
it should be soon. Watch out for a PM from me or if I am out
that day(always Mon - Wed - Fri), another member, hopefully
will let you know.

Lets go out with a bang!!!!!!.

When it is announced, here are the pages you need.

To see who we are against for that day, go to
http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teams.schedule.php

To check our Team score and which position we are in, go to
http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teams.php

To see where you are in the Renegades team ranking, go to
http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teamsview.php?tid=21

XP - Collect 1 million and trade for 1 point. This stores for that day
only and doesn't carry forward to the next day so.....remember to
trade your XP in that day. Please make sure you collect the points.

After reading above and the posts - if you are unsure of anything,
I'll be here to answer your questions or you can contact another
Renegade from the team list.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take it easy now and get ready for the end.

Some Renegade holiday pics are coming.....if I can get the size
down to less than a mountain. lol 

If you need me, I'm here every day. 

To our success.

David.
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power

No comments: