Monday 23 March 2015

Pre-Season is here.....Update Two.

Hey everyone.

This is not the update that I was going to write as I'll leave that for later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Contact.

I'll be contacting everyone by PM, email or Skype.

Just to touch bases with everyone and make sure no one is feeling left
out or confused about what we are doing.

It will probably take me all week but I will get to you all.

Speak soon. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renegades Skype

We have a Renegades room on Skype. I sometime forget that not everyone
is there and that's why these updates are not exactly regular.

Send me your Skype username and I'll add you to the room.

If you don't want to join the room, that's okay. Send me your Skype and
you can leave questions or messages for me in my personal Skype.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need anything, I'm here.

David. :)
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power

No comments: