Saturday 4 April 2015

Weekend update before Season 3. Part 1 of 2.

Hey everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Contact 

I believe I got a message out to everyone. Did I miss you or have you
got any questions, comments? Get in touch and I'll be here to answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XP Wheel Spins - $10 Contest

This is more for Free Members than Kore4 but is open to everyone.

As you will know, an XP Wheel Spin is more valuable to the Team
if it's used by a Kore4 member. To be in with the maximum chance
of winning, I am proposing that members transfer as many XP Spins
to myself as they can. I will stockpile these spins and use them when
it is to our best advantage.

To make it interesting and get people used to doing it, the member
who transfers the most XP Spins to myself(1power) will win $10.

Duration of contest - 4 weeks.
Transfer to - 1power

Remember, this is XP Wheel Spins and not Prize Wheel Spins.

Good luck to everyone and if it proves popular, I may do something
similar again next month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q and A Session 2.

A number of questions, comments and suggestions have come in and I
thought it best to set out as many as possible in Q and A format.

How do I get the 100K XP Badges?
Surf over 1000 pages at I Love Hits, StartXchange or Thumbvu. Keep
going and WATCH the pages as you don't want to miss them. They are
placed randomly after 1000. It could be 1050, 1100 etc.

If you really want to go for the Sweeva 500K, please get in touch with
Norbert Ladner. He has some useful tips on this subject. :)

I'm going on holiday/working away, do I need to let you know?
Yes please! We had a member gone for 19 days. No contact, zero activity
anywhere. I removed the member and was then met with abuse four days
later(they were on extended holiday).

I can't read your mind. I don't know what you are doing. If you're going
for an extended period, let me know. I will never remove you if you tell
me you are away. If you don't, I need to think of the rest of the team.

Do I need to join Prize Clickers?
No. Although I don't know why you wouldn't? It was set up for Renegades
and then to make it more interesting(and to possibly offer bigger prizes),
opened for all to use.

There's cash, credits, CTP goodies and over 1 Million XP a month.

If all Renegades are using it, there's more chance of a Renegade winning
the top prize. Even if you don't, you will still get something for trying. :)

I'll be back with more later.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renegades Skype

We have a Renegades room on Skype. I sometime forget that not everyone
is there and that's why these updates are not exactly regular.

Send me your Skype username and I'll add you to the room.

If you don't want to join the room, that's okay. Send me your Skype and
you can leave questions or messages for me in my personal Skype.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need anything, I'm here.

David. :)
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that it would be better for you to post here whenever you have joined a new site, are wanting us to know something within 24 hours, etc. I personally don't have time to go through 297 skype chats to find information that is important vs. just chatting. Not to mention, not everyone is in skype.
About the Prize Clickers contest, how exactly does it work? When you tell us to surf 250 pages on one of your sites, does that really mean that the person who wins actually surfs more than 250? You're always talking about tickets when I ask where I stand and I don't get it.

I don't even know what Maya won?? What contest was that? If we do win something in a PC, it would be best to post it to our personal skype or email. My PMs are loaded with xp messages.

David McKay said...

Great. This is the type of response I was looking for. :)

I'll address everything here and more in part 2 of the update tonight.

There might even be a part 3 by the time I finish. lol

David.