Saturday 4 July 2015

Week 13.....

Hey everyone.

After I do this short update, I'll get to the messages sent yesterday. I
logged on and read a few - then the thunder and lightning came - I
logged off very quickly and shut the power off. So quickly, I fell over
my chair doing it. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 13

Another great win for our team. 12 out of 12 wins. Awesome!

From CTP Teams....

only two teams have maximum points right now – SurfAholics Alpha in the Legacy Hits Division and Renegades in the Pharaohs Army Division. Both have the maximum 60 seasonal points from the first 12 weeks of competition.
So the question now is…how long can Alphas and Renegades hold on to their unbeaten wins? Can they hold out for the entire season?
This is what we are going for, a long unbeaten run and possibly even
a complete season at number one. Can we do it? That's up to all of us. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Clickers

The new contest is on from the 17th to the 24th and has been posted at

http://www.prizeclickers.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renegades Skype - Updated

We have a Renegades room on Skype.

I know there have been problems with TE members(not Renegades) being
hacked. So, to reassure you and make it as safe as possible, I would say
join us at Skype and only us. Only use it to talk to Renegades. Don't add
your Skype link(or advertise) it anywhere.

Send me your Skype username and I'll add you to the room.

This is a text only room, it's not video. Works like a really fast and very
reliable forum.

If you don't want to join the room, that's okay. Send me your Skype and
you can leave questions or messages for me in my personal Skype.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great weekend and get ready for the Mega Surf(details to come).

Any questions, comments?

David McKay
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power

No comments: