Sunday 17 January 2016

Almost time for Season 5........

Hey everyone.

It's been a long time since I used the blog properly. From now,
I'll go back to giving an update every week(or more frequently)
that the Season is running.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 5 is just around the corner.

Full details are at the CTP Teams Blog - CLICK.


A summary is below.

Start Date - 18th January at 12am EST.
End Date - 29th February at 12am EST.

This Season will require you to qualify each day in order to
start earning points for the team.

How do I qualify?

You need to complete Tier 1 of the Daily Challenge(50 views).
Play 3 sub games(420 views) .
Complete 3 Vaults((462 views).

Total clicks to qualify for the day = 932.

After you qualify, one point will be given for every 3 vaults, 
sub games, 5 eggs, or 1 million XP collected(by everyone
qualified on the team, not just you).

You can multiply your vault points by completing more Tiers
at the Daily Challenge(DC). For example, you complete Tier
2(100 views) of the DC.

Each vault you complete after this, gets 2 points.
Tier 3, 3 points and so on up to Tier 5(5 points).

It will take a bit of time to get used to this new format but I do
believe it strikes a good balance.

Depending on how/when you surf, the sites available in the
DC, Sub and Vaults and timers, you could qualify in as little
as 30-40 mins on a good day. :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 5 - Members.

We have a number of new members for this Season. Please
check out the Team list and see if you are friends.

http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teamsview.php?tid=21

I will be writing new material for the blog to explain the various
aspects of CTP - mines, keys, eggs, DC etc. This will take time
and may take the whole Season....but it will be done.

Team page at the blog will also be updated when we have the
final Points Team and LifeTime Renegades(after Monday).

With the new format, I'm not going to be able to qualify every
single day. I know that right now but I also know that I will be
able to qualify on certain days when I have time.

As I know I can do some days, I'm happy to ask you to do the
same. Do what you can. If I was not not able to qualify on any
day, I would never ask you to do it.

If you have looked at qualifying and 100% feel that you can't do
it, on any day, please excuse yourself for this Season and take
break.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 5 - Prizes

Should we win any prize money this Season, it will be shared
among the top points earners. Aim for the top 10 in the team
and you will get a reward at the end of the Season.

Last Season it was 13 places paid. This Season it will be the 
Top 10 and a couple of random prizes awarded for those who
took part but placed outside the Top 10.

Obviously, if less than 10 qualified for points, it will be shared by
less members.

Aim for as high in the team rankings as possible. Qualify and 
earn points to at least get you in a random draw.

As always, I do not count in any contest. If you are 11th and I
am 10th - you are 10th. :)

A word on winnings as well. This team is about making friends
and contacts for the future. We compete with each other against
other teams for fun. If your sole intention is to make money in the
Season winnings, you may be disappointed at what you get.

Complete and upfront information. 

Take part in things, follow guides, join team ventures, make friends
or just surf - it's up to you. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Clickers

A new contest will be coming next week.

A little different from the normal contests but designed to add further
earning opportunities for you.

https://www.rocketresponder.com/subscribe/prizeclickers/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All in One Profits - Team Build

Yes, I'm very late with this and it's still not finished. I hope to have
something for you next week.....or at the latest February 1st.

Enter your name and email on the following page

http://all-in-one-team.com/D_lcp1.php?cp=44188

DO NOT join AIOP from the link in the emails. I will be organising
a follow on referral for the team. Meaning - everyone will get full
access to all tools at AIOP for $11.50 the 1st month and then a
maximum of $1.50 every month after that.

The Renegades will be together, referred under each other and
then promoting as a team. More will be coming soon....... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that was a long update but needed. I'll be back soon with
more(what, more? lol).

If you need me, I'm here. 

To our success.

David.
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power

2 comments:

PR said...

I am ready to kick some serious butt this season. I can do more then I did last time now I don't have to try stay up til 5am lol.

Good luck everyone :)

David McKay said...

It was looking good for us with the new time
but I hate to tell you, they changed it to
Midnight EST. It's back to 5 AM for us. :(

Ah well, we'll still try to kick some butt. lol