Thursday 18 February 2016

Back and getting updates finished.

Hey everyone.

Back from holiday. Okay, it's been a few days now but I have been
catching up with everything. I think I have answered every message
sent by email, Skype, PM, FaceBook etc. If I missed you, just send
it to me again. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 5 - where are we?


4Phoenix0.741-1L361524
5Ajay Team0.655-1W201610
6Renegades0.591-4L167677
7UBER SURFERS0.636-2W84070
8~Beginners and WINNERS0.882-1W77165
9Lucky 130.600-1L41303
6th. From what I'm hearing about how things have went on during
the "battles", I think all those who were competing done some great
things. No need to name you - you know who you are. :)

From the messages I got, I know some of you are not happy about
how this Season is working out. Some never started, some started
but got so frustrated that they have left the points team or they will
be leaving(unless things change next Season).

All I can say is this. No one will be removed from the team this 
Season for lack of points, unless they remove themselves. If you
want to qualify and surf, go for it. If the Season is getting to you,
STOP and surf your own way without the stress of "needing" to
do it for the team.

Maya done the right thing and moved to LifeTime Renegade
before she exploded. I don't think she'll mind me saying that. lol
You can do the same if it's all getting too much. Leaving the
points team does not mean that you have to stop being Renegade.
It just means you stop collecting points, that's it. 

This should be fun and from what I see and hear, it's not and
hasn't been for a while.

We will probably still qualify for the play-offs if everyone stopped
surfing right now(not what I'm suggesting but you know what I
mean)...so there you go.....the pressure is off now, have fun!!! :)

On a surfing note. I will be out for the rest of Season(except for
the play-off). Too busy with background plans for Renegades
and with offline business. I think I surfed myself out at the start
of the Season anyway. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog updated.

Removed the exchanges pages as they were outdated and not
really being used. A downline builder for all Renegades is being
planned for the new site.

Added Start 1 to 3 for new members but older members are 
welcome to read as well.

As other things happen, I will continue to add and/or edit these
pages.

I didn't really get round to the Tips page but I will soon.

Team Build 1, 2 and 3 will be coming..........

Revamped communication post coming Sat/Sun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small Renegade Contest - Complete

Recap - I'm in 3rd place now, behind Norbert and Janice.

http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teamsview.php?tid=21

After my holiday, how many of you will have passed me?

Everyone above my team position by the 12th(EST 7pm) of this
month will be entered in a draw for $10. Three winners picked.

If there are still only two above me, both get $5 each.

Result - 

Norbert and Janice were still the only two above me when I got
back so they share the $10. Payments were sent. Congrats!

*I am back in 2nd place now but at the time of coming back, I
was in 3rd place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RNG Team

What's that? It's coming to your inbox on Saturday night. At least
the planning and getting started stages are. It has the AIOP build
as part of it but it will become much more in time. (wink)

This will be sent on the Renegades list and will have the subject
line - From David at Renegades.

Some very recent members may not be on the list. Join below.

https://www.rocketresponder.com/subscribe/renegades/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Clickers

New contest will be finalised and posted on Sunday night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Enjoy your surfing and I'll catch you all at the weekend.

Questions/comments/suggestions? I'm here.

To our success.

David.
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power
44corp@gmail.com

No comments: