Monday 1 February 2016

Holiday time, small contest and YOU Rock!

Hey everyone.

Just about to go on my administration holiday. :( lol

I will be catching up on everything, putting some plans in place
and if time permits, will try to get in touch with everyone personally.

I will be around but not in CTP much. If you need to get in touch,
it's better to use Skype, FaceBook or drop me an email.

If you need something that is surfing related, please make use of
your fellow team members. A good time to get to know each other.

I'll be back on CTP every day from the 12th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 5 - where are we?

3Phoenix0.800-5W59664
4Renegades1.000-7W56826
5~ Easy Team0.750-1L34049
6UBER SURFERS0.833-1L33722
7Ajay Team0.750-4W29142
8Lucky 130.750-1L23607
4th. Awesome job everyone. We had a fierce battle with Easy
Team yesterday but powered ahead and won.

Renegades - 23,467 vs Easy Team - 12,629

Tuesday is Badge Seekers
Wednesday is SurfAholics Alpha

Yes, SAA on Wednesday will be difficult but not impossible. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small Renegade Contest

I'm in 3rd place now, behind Norbert and Janice.

http://clicktrackprofit.com/reloaded/teamsview.php?tid=21

After my holiday, how many of you will have passed me?

Everyone above my team position by the 12th(EST 7pm) of this
month will be entered in a draw for $10. Three winners picked.

1st - $5
2nd - $3
3rd - $2

If there are more than three above me, extra prizes of credits will
be added(or some goodies).

If there are still only two above me, both get $5 each.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prize Clickers

During my "holiday", I will get a contest sorted for PC. A small
one this month and then something different for next month....
I have a few ideas. :) 

TE Search, Paranormal Traffic and possibly one or two more
will be added. They will all have one thing in common...........

http://prizeclickers.blogspot.co.uk/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great time and I'll see you all on the 12th.....or some
of you every single day on Skype. lol

To our success.

David.
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/1power
44corp@gmail.com

No comments: